19th EUROCARB 2017 July 2-6: SOCIAL ACTIVITIES PROGRAMME REMINDER
Barcelona, 4 May 2017
Not registered yet to social program activities?
There are still places left.
What are you waiting for?
Don’t let the opportunity pass you by to discover Catalan architecture (gothic and modernism), enjoy the music (choir, organ, piano), delight Mediterranean gastronomy, taste excellent Catalan wines, chat with your colleagues sharing a beer or a cup of cava with tapas.
Are you really going to miss it?
We are working to make EUROCARB2017 an unforgettable meeting, top carbohydrate scientific conferences in one of the best conference sites in Europe and an enjoyable stay, full of activities to do besides the scientific program.
Check the social activities programme and register on the website.
- On Sunday 2th, a guided visit and choir concert at “Palau de la Musica”, an architectural jewel of Catalan Modernism (Art Nouveau). Read more…
- In the afternoon, Wellcome Reception in the conference venue. This event is included in the registration but requires confirmation of attendance via the registration form.
- On Monday 3th, Mozart’s requiem will be performed by the Argentum choir at Sant Felip Neri, a beautiful baroque church at the heart of the gothic quarter.
- If you prefer gastronomy, a Catalan Wine Tasting will take place in the hands of Raul Bobet in MonVinic, a unique space that sybarites shouldn’t miss. Read more…
- On Tuesday 4th, an organ concert by Neil Cowley will be held for all the conference participants and accompanying persons, in Santa Maria del Mar, the icon of Catalan Gothic arquitecture. This event is included in the registration but requires confirmation of attendance via the registration form. Read more…
- On Wednesday afternoon, two optional events will be organized:
|A guided visit to “Sagrada familia”, Gaudi’s masterpiece, one of the most beautiful expression of modernisme, followed by a beer at Damm’s old brewery. |
A guided visit to “Palau de la Musica”, an architectural jewel of Catalan Modernism (Art Nouveau), and to the Picasso museum, place in 13th-15th century palaces, an exponent of civil gothic arquitecture. Read more…|
- On Thursday 6th, we’ll have the Symposium dinner.
Look up details and prices on the website and make your reservations by the registration form at any time. Access with your credentials and update your choices for the social program Remember to select the free activities to confirm your participation.
This is a summary of the following important deadlines:
|May 15th 2017
||Late submission of Abstracts for posters
|July 2nd–6th 2017
||19th EUROCARB 2017 Barcelona
||Thank you for your interest in EUROCARB2017.
Follow the latest updates in our twitter account
We look forward to meeting you all in Barcelona this July for an enjoyable Symposium!
Dr. Antoni Planas
On behalf of the Organizing Committee:
|Antoni Planas (chair) IQS, Universitat Ramon Llull
|Magda Faijes IQS, Universitat Ramon Llull
|Xevi Biarnés IQS, Universitat Ramon Llull
|Remei Areny-Joval Universitat Ramon Llull
|Antoni Riera IRB Barcelona and Universitat de Barcelona
|Amadeu Llebaria Institut de Química Avançada de Catalunya, CSIC
|Technical Secretariat: Grupo Pacifico, Barcelona
This email is intended for the addressee, could have confidential or privileged information. If the receiver is not the intended, communicate it as soon as possible.
It's forbidden to make copies about the content. The email address has been provided by the applicant. Anyway, according to organic law 15/1999, 13th December, and Law 34/2002 11th July, you could revoke your consent or exercise your law of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by: firstname.lastname@example.org
or María Cubí 4, 08006 Barcelona.